* Affiliates refer to staff members and students of NCIS, NUHCS, NUHS & NUS (CSI, YLLSoM & SSHSPH)
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Please note that entry to the conference is strictly by registration only.
- Registration fees will be waived for the first author who submits an abstract and subsequently short-listed for poster or oral presentation.
- Rates are in Singapore Dollars.
- Conference Entitlement:
– Access to 1 day meeting (1 July 2016)
– Tea breaks, lunch during and cocktail reception
- Conference badges can be collected at the reception counter at the commencement of the conference (Registration starts at 8.30am)
- All participants are requested to display the conference badge visibly at all times during the meeting for identification.
- 4 CME points will be awarded to Singapore registered clinicians. Kindly sign your attendance during registration.
Online Registration Payment:
- Payment by institution and cheque are accepted for early-bird and advance registration, details to be filled on the online registration form.
- Registration will only be confirmed by email once full payment is received.
- Payment by cash will be accepted during on-site registration at the meeting.
- For payment by institution
- Cost centre number which can be obtained from your HR or Finance Department
- Contact person (Fund controller/HR/Finance) to receive the billing invoice
- Full invoice billing address
- For payment by cheque
- Bank name
- Cheque number
- Please make cheque payable to cheque to ” National University Hospital (S) Pte Ltd“
- Write on reverse – “NCAM 2016” and mail it to the address below:
National University Hospital (S) Pte Ltd
Department of Haematology-Oncology
1E Kent Ridge Road
Level 7, NUHS Tower Block
Attn: Jenny Lee
Withdrawal & Cancellation Policy:
- We regret that there will be no refund for withdrawal/cancellation received upon registration confirmation, only a replacement of participant is allowed.
- For replacement of participant, please email to